Business Development Support - Geoinformation & International Technical Assistance (m/f)
Candidates with thematic experience in at least two or preferably more of the following fields are encouraged to indicate their interest and send their CV:
- natural resources / water management
- monitoring of marine and coastal environment
- land cadastre and -management
- rural development and food security
- climate change, REDD, forestry
- disaster risks reduction
- university degree in domain related to geo-sciences or to above thematic fields
- min 7 years work experience as consultant in the developping world
- previous exposure to geoinformation and its applications
- experience in project management, capacity building and know-how transfer
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- excellent reporting, presentation and interpersonal skills
- conversant in English and French, Spanish and/or Portuguese an asset
- ready to travel
according to agreement
Stefan Saradeth, Peter Volk
opportunity130gaf [dot] de
+49 (0) 89-121528-84, Jutta Reil
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your meaningful application including CV to the email address opportunity130gaf [dot] de. Please use the keyword “Business Development” in the header of your email.
The submitted personal data will be treated according to the data protection laws in Germany. Additionally your application will be treated company confidential.
If you are interested being registered in our internal expert database for future job opportunities, please mention this within your application so that we can contact you when an opportunity arises.