Business Development Support - Geoinformation & International Technical Assistance (m/f)
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identification and justification of new business opportunities
- Management of the end-to-end bidding process
- Support for the GAF Management Team with business strategy
- Taking over project consultancy roles as demanded
- University degree in domain related to geo-sciences or a thematic applications such as
e.g. water management, agriculture, land use and regional planning
- work experience as consultant in the developing world
- previous exposure to earth observation, geoinformation and its applications
- experience in project management, capacity building and know-how transfer
- proven experience in WB Group and EU development tender systems an asset
- excellent organizational, reporting and communication skills
- conversant in English, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese an asset
- ready to travel frequently to the developing world
Position for two years with option for indefinite contract.
Duty station: Munich
Stefan Saradeth, Peter Volk
opportunity130gaf [dot] de
+49 (0) 89-121528-0
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit a motivation letter plus recent CV in a standard format (WB, EU) along with an indication of expected yearly salary to the email address opportunity130gaf [dot] de. Please use the keyword “Business Development” in the header of your email.
The submitted personal data will be treated according to the data protection laws in Germany. Additionally your application will be treated company confidential.If you are also interested being registered in our internal expert database for other future job opportunities, please mention this within your application.