Frontend / Web Developer - Angular
To support ongoing and future projects as well as further development of our solutions in various thematic fields of application in the exciting geoinformation environment, we are looking for a Frontend / Web Developer - Angular
- Design and implementation of Frontend applications in the field of web-based geographic information systems (Web-GIS)
- As part of the cross-functional Scrum team you develop together with us web based solutions for risk management and monitoring for the agricultural business
- Together with your colleagues you ensure the quality of the developed solutions
What to expect:
- Mentoring to ensure your solid and rapid integration into our company and in your area of responsibility
- The opportunity to build up in-depth knowledge in the GIS environment and to grow into a responsible position
- Technologically diverse and responsible tasks in an interdisciplinary environment
- A friendly and respectful working atmosphere in a team of committed colleagues
- Flexible working hours as part of our flexitime arrangements
- A modern workplace in the conveniently located Munich West area
- Foreign health insurance, direct insurance
- Local recreation and leisure facilities in close proximity (e.g. Hirschgarten, Nymphenburg Castle)
- Fully equipped kitchen, free coffee/tea, table football and much more ...
- Completed degree in computer science or a related field of study, ideally
- Project experience in frontend development and knowledge of Angular and TypeScript
- Very good knowledge in HTML5, CSS
- and experience with web security
- Ideally first experience with Java projects
- Fluent English language skills
- and ideally good German skills
- Knowledge in the context of GIS, e.g. OpenLayers, OGC-Standards, Geoserver
- Practical experience in IntelliJ IDEA, Git
- Experience with REST web services
- You are not afraid of Linux
Engagement from earliest possible date.
Ms Olivia Deuter
+49 (0) 89 12 15 28-0
Would you like to work with us?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your meaningful application including CV along with an indication of your salary expectations (gross) and earliest possible entry date to recruitinggaf [dot] de. Please use the keyword „Frontend / Web Developer - Angular” in the header of your e-mail.